Hardwood floors are a beautiful addition to your home, and we’re excited to help you get your installation started. Call us for a Free Quote.
OUR HARDWOOD FLOORING SERVICES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Installation of different types of laminate, floating and solid floors
- Custom sanding on new or existing floors
- Custom staining
- Custom borders, inlays and feature strips
- Floor over concrete
- Different types of finishes
PREPARING FOR HARDWOOD FLOOR INSTALLATION
Aside from clearing the installation areas in your home, there are a few other ways to prepare:
- Make sure your hardwood floors are delivered to your home at least seven days before installation so they can acclimate to the environment. Use the temperature and humidity guidelines recommended for your hardwood floors.
- Always examine your new flooring for damage or defects before installation.
- Take care of any repairs to the subfloors before installing any new flooring.
- We will arrive with the expertise, tools, and supplies to install your new hardwood. We’ll need access to electrical power outlets and an area to store our electrical tools, so be prepared to help us set up.
- Installing new floors in several rooms at once can be overwhelming—be prepared for some mess from removing the old flooring, and keep in mind that your furniture and belongings will get moved around a lot.
- Keep your new hardwood floors in excellent condition with our hardwood maintenance guidelines.