We offer hardwood flooring services in Los Altos CA
- Expert with installation of different types of laminate, floating and solid floors.
- Custom sanding on new or existing floors.
- Repair and restore broken wood floorings.
- We specialize in custom installation process of frames, borders, inlays and feature strips.
- Wood staining which includes custom colors selection.
- Hardwood staircases installation, repairs and restoration.
Hardwood floorings are easier to clean and maintain. wooden floors are less likely to be damaged and are very durable which can last for generations. Home owners choose it as a flooring since its cost-effective. Please visit our installation guidelines to view the things we need before the installation and service. You may contact us at 408-226-2960 for inquiries or click on the button below to schedule an appointment.
About Lost Altos
Los Altos has several distinct features including a thriving downtown area, quaint shopping centers, and green family parks.
It’s no surprise that Steve Jobs built the first Apple headquarters in a garage in Los Altos. According to Forbes 2015 Magazine Issue, Los Altos has the 11th and 57th most expensive zip codes in the United States, with the average listing price being $1.96 million.
The craftsman style homes and 1800s charm make this city exceptionally beautiful. With a population of roughly 22,000, the historic charming town has a strong sense of community and positive economic outlook.
The Los Altos Historic Museum is essential to see when visiting, as well as the Los Altos Main Library, home to hundred-year-old city photographs including the 19th century Southern Pacific Railroad.
Did you know that Los Altos means “the heights” and “foothills” in Spanish?
Explore the endless activities in Los Altos:
– Woodland Library Branch
– Shopping Districts
– Redwood Grove Nature Preserve
– Los Trancos Woods
– Public Art Sight Seeing in Downtown